Thursday, August 16, 2007

I so want one.. but no, not in THAT way

At lunchtime I went down to the apple store (no, there's not an Apple Store in Sydney, but it's the best we can do) to check out the new Imacs. Ooooohhh! I'm almost at the point where I can justify upgrading from my current 4 year old G4 powerbook and I'm teasing myself by looking at all the new stuff. The old powerbook's still great, in fact, but it's lost a key and if I run all the iLife07 applications at once (especially garageband!) it gets a bit cranky.

I love the new 20" iMacs, but before I get all hot under the collar I have to remind myself that I do about half of my computer time-wasting while I'm in bed, and much as I love the sleek look and shiny hi-res screen of the iMac, I'm not sure it'd be so great in the sack.

No comments: