Saturday, August 11, 2007

Flakey...

A woman sent me a message on a networking website I'm on. New in town, liked my profile and wanted to know if I was interested in meeting up for a coffee. I responded saying that I suspected we were after slightly different things but that I'd be happy to meet up anyway (I have a policy of meeting just about anyone, it's part of my thing about turning up the bizarricality in my life). A fairly measured and straightforward response, I thought.

Anyway, I got this back:
--------------------------

you sound like you know what you do not want more
than what you do want (or need). Is that right?

relationships always exist; some more transitive
than others. power exchange and service go hand
in hand. the 'beyond physical' realm is integral
to my life and play. it requires-demands trust and
consensual communication. Probably way over your
head, but that to me accounts or all the dark
matter in the universe. way more unseen than seen
energy in life...

Take care.

--------------------

Anyway, I read this about six times and still couldn't figure what she meant (she was right, it WAS way over my head), so I wrote back:

"I'm assuming you're not interested, let me know if this isn't the case".

And I get in response: "I have no interest or desire for inconsideration." Which seems a bit unfair, as I'd been pretty clear all along and hadn't been especially inconsiderate. (And, I noticed still didn't actually say whether she was interested or not.) Still, I suspect it's for the best anway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my God some people have the "gift " of the complication....happiness is simple! junia

Anonymous said...

I have to say your stories are so entertaining and I love the way you write, I had a good laugh! Mony