Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Clarification, Re: greek God

Apparently I do look like a bit like a greek god, but only from the back. The front needs quite a bit of work still. I was having lunch with my friend J (no, the other one) and she remarked - unneccessarily I thought - that I had bigger boobs than she does. Mind you, it wouldn't take much...

I'm stepping up my sessions with Quentin (I've outsourced my willpower)and so long as my shoulder/wrist/elbow all holds up I'll be in respectable shape. There's an old New Yorker cartoon, a couple are leaving the house to go out, the wife adjusts the husband's tie and says something like "Men will fear you; women will admire you". That's what I want!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Zeus.

At least you can take comfort in the knowledge that no matter how much pizza/chocolate/ice cream/beer you eat/drink, your boobs will NEVER be bigger than mine!! J.

Oh... and by the way, DJ's has got a great range of training bras on sale right now, I think red is your colour.