Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hutton --> Tabberer?

Those of you who've been reading this blog since I started will know I have an almost unhealthy interest in Deborah Hutton - and because I fly on QF a couple times a month I do get to see quite a lot of her (but not, I hasten to add, in a nasty stalkerish way). In the welcoming video for September there's been a dramatic change. She's wearing fairly severe clothes and she has her hair pulled back and it looks somehow darker. She looks - and even sounds - uncannily like Maggie Tabberer. This is a most unwelcome development, especially as I'm still recovering from being told the same piece of gossip about la Hutton by two acquaintances. I'm sure it's not true, they say that about everybody.

(I apologize to my Brazilian readers - this is very much domestic content.)

1 comment:

T said...

yes I have heard those rumours about DH too ---- seems very unlikely to me !

May be Harry M Miller was so lousy she turned !! lol