Wednesday, September 19, 2007

David and me.

I had a very vivid and strange dream last night (I just woke up) where my company wanted me to write something - a special project - about some connection between us and David Bowie. And it also had something to do with a wading pool, but I never did quite figure out what that was about. Apparently, David Bowie had had some role at or with the company stretching back to the 70s (David Bowie + 70s = my special subject) and they wanted me write all about it.

I was very happy to take on the project, as you can imagine. Then it morphed into one of my customary dreams about having responsibility for doing something and then not doing it and being caught. And there was another thread to it, I was talking to my boss (completely unlike my real boss) and even though I knew the project was something that I probably couldn't do I was saying that it'd be quite easy. I said that if I spoke to David Bowie a couple of times I'd be able to write it all up pretty quickly, and even as I said it I knew that I was just saying it for the sake of sounding good. Which I hate myself for - this is good material for my Peter session on Thursday.

No comments: