Monday, December 31, 2007

Hunk

I got a text message on the 21st, from a number I didn't recognise (or rather, one that my phone match up to my list). It said "MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU SEXY HUNK". This is a good thing, of course. I immediately texted back to ask who it was, they responded "Mmmmmm".

The next day I was still wondering, so I went back with "I still don't know who you are, except that you think I'm a sexy hunk. Which doesn't narrow it down, of course."

Then on xmas day, "Merry Christmas". I still have no idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You committed the cardinal sim of texting!

If you’re not sure who it is, you either ignore it (if you’re not that bothered) or you call the number and see who answers. The other option is to search your phone for a number match, but you should never ask, ‘who is this?’ It worse than wearing sunglasses during a conversation.

Happy New Year you sexy hunk! (and no it wasn't me).