Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dinner

Too much food and too little sleep - I'm feeling very lethargic. Dinner last night with an ex (no, not that one) at a great place in South Yarra. No menu, they just ask what sort of stuff you like and don't like, then the chef whips something up.

The waitress took a dislike to us, I think we confused her. Understandable really.

The previous night I'd been out for dinner with an old friend who was telling me she'd met the love of her life. She's overjoyed and it sounds like the real deal. She won't tell me who it is, but I figured it out. Food was terrible.

Lunch yesterday at The Melbourne Club, which was quite agreeable. What I liked was that it made me feel like a youngster.

1 comment:

T said...

yes we all need to enjoy lunch at a Club surrounded by narrow minded old farts and where women are marginalised merely because of their gender!

HAHA : joking : I get off on old world charm and leather seats. Pity they have banned smoking - a cigar and port after lunch can indeed be very pleasant.