Monday, June 11, 2007

Faux-bimbos on Myspace

Gosh, I'm so excited! I get a couple of add requests a day on my pretty lame myspace setup. And they're always from young women in exotic places who have pictures on other sites - and they want to share them with me! For a week I'm going list them...

9 June, I get an add from Mia. She's 19 and lives in the Maldives, but she's blonde and looks like she comes from a small town in Texas and has runaway to the Valley. She says "I love my life, my family and my friends. I try to have a good time no matter where I am or who I'm with. I'm a low-key chill type of person but am always up for a crazy/fun adventure" and on it goes. There is, or course a button you can click for some (presumably crazy/fun) pictures of her. Her interests are "SHOPPING AND BOYZ!"

10 June I get an add from Leah, a sulty and busty 24yo from United States. Same blurb as Mia. And rhymes with Mia too, how about that?

11 June. Vanessa, 23yo from Wisconsin. Although she's not as sultry and busty as Leah she's certainly no ham sandwich. What she does have in common with Leah, however, the profile. Line for line, as expected.

11 June. Riley, a 22yo from the Solomon Islands with the same washed-out anodyne blonde-but-not-gorgeous aesthetic as Mia. Same profile too.

No comments: