Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Passport


I renewed my passport today, which was a lot less work than I'd imagined. I filled in a form, got some photos taken, went to the Post Office with the forms, my beloved old passport and some money and the whole thing went very smoothly.

On the way I ran into my friend Ian who, when I told him I was going to get a new passport, wanted to see my old passport photo (where I look impossibly fresh-faced) and my new one. In my new one, I told him as I handed it over, I look quite a lot like a Dutch serial killer. He looked at the picture and said "more like a Belgian serial killer", which is, as we all know, infinitely worse.

For what it's worth, the lady in the Post Office said that I looked handsome with the beard.

2 comments:

user garnerda said...

Sorry mate...you look like a GERMAN serial killer

Anonymous said...

it is bad. Lose the beard. And since when is your hair red???