Monday, December 7, 2009

And she's never even met me...

Hello, gentleman!

If you have it (Love), you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.
I am dreaming about you, my love [i've deleted a link here]
When you slip into my dreams, you set free my spirit.
Nobody except you can bring out the best part of me, because just love is powerful enough to do that. I wish you were here, with me, I wish I could reach out and touch more than empty space. I know you will be gone by the time I awake, but in my dreams I will always find my way back to you and I am ready to wait for eternity until my dreams come true.

Warm hugs
Tatti V.

3 comments:

user garnerda said...

I think I might have identified this person

http://www.theauthenticperishers.co.uk/mainmenu/tatty.htm

Fauzarama said...

She annoyed me at the point of salutation. What, is with the comma?!

Anonymous said...

dear, it is so beautiful